What Is New:
payments must be received at the SDU by 5:00 pm central time on Monday March 31.
WEB electronic funds transfer payments must be submitted before 1:00 pm central time on Friday March 28.
Secure Vault payments must be submitted before 3:00 pm central time on Friday March 28.
Credit card payments may be made up until midnight Sunday March 30.
The payment window at 233 S 10th street in Lincoln will be open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm central time on Monday March 31 for payments by cash or check only.
The Nebraska Child Support Payment Center uses several different PO Boxes to process incoming mail in a timely manner. Please use the following PO Boxes depending on what your need is:
|Submit A Mail-In Payment
||Recovery Payments ONLY
P.O. Box 82600
Lincoln, NE 68501-2600
|STATE TREASURER'S OFFICE
P.O. Box 83306
Lincoln, NE 68501-9865
If you have had a check and/or payment returned unpaid from your bank, please mail recovery payments to this address.
P.O. Box 83306
Lincoln, NE 68501-3306
- To stop your automatic withdrawal of support payments select the
Payment Schedules link
or contact the NCSPC at 1-877-631-9973 option #3.
- Tax intercept payments are not processed through the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center and therefore will not be recorded on this website.
If you have questions about a tax intercept please contact the Nebraska Child Support Customer Call Center at: 877-631-9973, Option 2.
- We are excited to offer Secure Vault Payments (SVP), a new consumer online payment option that provides a simple, fast
and secure way to make your child support payments. You can pay with SVP using a consumer online bank account at
U.S. Bank or any Secure Vault Payment-enabled financial institution. To see if your bank offers SVP, check the drop
down list of participating banks at
- The Federal Government has mandated that all States must centralize their collection and payment of Child Support.
In Nebraska, this means that your Clerk of the District Court will no longer be able to accept your child support
payment. What do you need to do? Visit our General Information section.
- Do you have questions about your child support payment? Then check out our
Frequently Asked Questions section to find answers,
or you may submit a question
to the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center or call toll-free 1-877-631-9973.
- For account balance and interest information, contact Health and Human Services at 1-877-631-9973 or through their